Wednesday, August 18, 2004

Off the air...

As I had mentioned in an earlier post, I will be going home to the Philippines this coming Friday, August 20, and will be staying there until August 29. Thus, I probably won't be able to dish out my usual Sunday postings here at Boky's Adventures in the next two weekends. (Mommy D will be staying in Japan, huh, huh, huh....)

Nonetheless, rest assured that Boky's growing well, as evidenced by Mommy D's incessant complaints about restless Boky's seemingly endless rumbling and tumbling inside her. (Will you sit still for a moment?!)

This trip home is really long overdue. The last time I met my parents and family was in April of last year, and by this time, my cute little cousins and nephews might have already turned into little monsters and not-so-little monsters romping around the neighborhood like T-rex on a bad hair day. Since I go home only once a year, I am always at awe at how rapidly their bodies metamorphosize from those cute bundles of joy into those long, lanky, disproportionate Dali-esque masses of flesh. Why can't babies stop growing!? Hehe... just kidding! Probably, the answer to that is just to make more and more babies. Oooops!

We'll settle with Boky for a while. Since he/she hasn't come out yet, we'll just cross the fallopian tube when we get there.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home