Sunday, February 15, 2009

Wrong Spelling!



Recently, Theo has been learning how to use a pencil and how to write. Unfortunately, he couldn't spell his name properly yet, and his handwriting is a bit shaky, hahaha... We will soon begin his schooling in the Philippines, and we surely hope that after some time, he will be able to do it correctly.

It's pollen season again (a.k.a. spring!) in Japan, and I, being allergic to pollen, don't seem to have the interest of going out because I know I'll just suffer in the evening with a runny nose, itchy eyes and lots of sneezing. So while Mommy D and Theo are currently outside, I opted to stay home. Besides, it was also tiring over the weekend to pack our things for shipment to the Philippines, so I thought it was better to just stay home, watch a video, and blog. I hope, however, that Mommy D took some pictures of TEHO, I mean, Theo outside for next week's blog post.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home