Sunday, January 23, 2005

The Pinoy! - Week 4

On Friday afternoon (January 21), I sent an email to the Philippine Consul General, who is also a friend, to inquire if it's possible for me to pick up Theo's passport at the Philippine Embassy on Saturday (January 22). The good ConGen replied that Theo's passport is ready for release, and so I went to the Philippine Embassy in Roponggi yesterday to pick it up. At the same time, I attended a discussion with community leaders at 5 pm with two congressmen regarding the deployment of Filipino entertainers to Japan (but that's a different story and is beyond the scope of this blog).

After showing my 4-week-oldTheo his passport, here's what he said:






As you can see, Theo is very happy that he has already received his passport and that he is now, officially, a very proud Filipino! *

---------------------------
*...despite the country's sorry state. We'll, there's no way to go but UP!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home