Sunday, November 11, 2007

What time is it?









I remember having my first watch when I was on my 3rd grade; it had Mickey Mouse on the top plate and it lasted for only a few weeks. Theo has his before he reaches 3 years of age and it also has Mickey Mouse on it. We hope this one lasts longer.

As you can see in the photos above, Theo is so visibly happy with it after we bought it yesterday afternoon. He could hardly stop looking at it and showing it to me, calling it "Boky's watch" and also showing it to his mother. It isn't really expensive but seeing him very happy and very proud of it is one priceless feeling that a parent always treasures. He even wore it in bed, much to his mother's chagrin, of course.

The next step now is teaching him how to read the time, because whenever we ask him, regardless of the time of day, he'd just quickly answer "alas diez" (10 o'clock), which is his bed time. Hehehehe....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home