Sunday, May 13, 2007

Happy Mother's Day!

GOD cannot be everywhere, so HE made mothers. - Arab proverb

The love of a mother is the fuel that enables one to do the impossible. - Anonymous

A mother's love is like a circle, it has no beginning and no ending. It keeps going around and around ever expanding, touching everyone who comes in contact with it. - Art Urban

Mother is the name of GOD in the lips and hearts of little children.
- William M. Thackery

All that I am or hope to be, I owe to my mother. - Abraham Lincoln

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Mommy D,

That I am so bubbly, healthy and active now, I owe it all to the loving care that you have given me since I was born. You are the source of my life and my wellspring of love. You are the person who picks me up when I fall, who brushes my tears when I cry, who bandages my cuts and bruises, and kisses away my pains.

You are God's hand in the "miracle" that I am now. Of the billions of people throughout the world, you are but one. But for me, you are my only world.

I love you...

Theo

PS - Okay, so can I have my chocolate ice cream now?


Theo at 43 weeks of age

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home