Saturday, November 05, 2005

The Toe Sucker - Week 45



Just as my aunt, Tita Nalik, had earlier predicted, Theo would eventually end up sucking his own toes. In the photo above, you can see him caught in the act.

Last night, when Mommy D, Theo and I had dinner at a family restuarant near our home, Theo, maybe not so surprisingly, attracted the interest of young female students from two different tables. Some of them even ended up coming to our table just to touch his hand or his face. We could not help overhearing them say "kawai, kawai!" or cute in Japanese.

In previous blogs many months past (see archives), I had predicted that Theo will be God's gift to women. The prophecy has come to pass. If this kid isn't cute (see photo below), then I don't know what is.



In the next photo, you'll find Theo and his adorable friends inside his crib.



Maybe once he gets over his toe-sucking routine, he'll probably have more girlfriends, hehehe...

I expect to miss Theo this coming week since I will be going to Tunisia from tomorrow, November 6, to Saturday, November 12. I will be attending an international conference to present a paper related to my research. I'm sure I will miss my baby and Mommy D. I'm glad that it's just a week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home